Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address https://www.retreat.soulsistercircle.com.au/ is owned and operated by Soul Sister Circle, ABN 62 406 157 069.
Terms and Conditions apply to this purchase and you are advised to read them carefully.
By continuing with this purchase you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. Places at the Lightwork Immersion Retreat is offered for sale by SOUL SISTER CIRCLE and is offered in compliance with Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Soul Sister Circle, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Queensland, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Terms of Purchase
Retreat Ticket includes:
- Three transformational days and 3 nights’ lodging in luxury accommodation (twin share and private rooms depending on the ticket purchased)
- Nourishing breakfast, lunch, and dinner included daily.
- Exclusive use of retreat facilities including the 20m Magnesium mineral swimming pool, nature walks through the 113 acres of secluded and naturally undulating rainforest, communal dining room, secluded meditation spots etc
- Traditional indigenous Welcome to Country / Smoking ceremony
- Welcome dinner
- Powerful opening ceremony and intention circle
- Daily Light Activations
- Guided Meditation Journeys
- Daily movement sessions
- Sacred Women’s Circles
- Heart opening Cacao Ceremony
- Nature walks
- Transformational workshops, power practices and halings
- Fire ceremony and closing circle
- Final dinner and sacred celebration.
- One morning at the in house Healing Spa including, a 60 minute massage and unlimited use of the infra-red sauna, steam room, magnesium pool and spa bath.
You acknowledge and agree that Soul Sister Circle may access, preserve and disclose your account information and User Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to.
Refunds and exchanges
- Paid Membership Fees are not refundable and non-transferable
- If you feel that a refund is warranted, please contact us in writing outlining the circumstances firstname.lastname@example.org We will then review your correspondence and advice our decision in writing.
- Membership subscriptions cannot be transferred to another person.
- In the unlikely event that the system may make additional transactions and/or incorrect transactions these will refunds will be provided in full once an investigation has taken place validating the refund claims.
- If you have requested to cancel your membership via our website, and you did not receive an immediate email from Soul Sister Circle confirming your cancellation, your request has been unsuccessful. Please email email@example.com with your cancellation request so that we can process this for you in a timely manner. Refunds will not be given for the timeframe between any failed attempts to cancel via our website and receiving email correspondence.
Cancellation of membership
You may cancel your membership subscription at any time and for any reason. To cancel your membership, you must access the link available in the Your Profile section of our member website.
Soul Sister Circle reserves the right to suspend or terminate your status as a member, cancel your account, and disable your access to the Website and Services at any time, with or without notice to you, with or without cause, and without liability to you. Soul Sister Circle shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such suspension or termination or related action for any reason except as follows: (a) If Soul Sister Circle elects do so with cause, then no refund of any unused portion of a pre-paid subscription is owing, and (b) if Soul Sister Circle elects to do so without cause, then Soul Sister Circle will refund any unused portion of a pre-paid subscription.
Upon suspension or termination, Soul Sister Circle are under no obligation to save any User Content that you may have posted or otherwise provided, and we reserve the right to permanently delete and destroy any of your personal information and/or User Content.
If you cancel your membership subscription prior to the expiration date of your pre-paid subscription period, you will forfeit fees paid for any unused portion of your subscription, however, you will be able to continue using the membership site and viewing premium content until the expiration date of your current pre-paid subscription period.
Upon cancelling your membership, you will be asked to complete an exit survey. This assists us to identify areas of improvement that will enable us to deliver an improved experience for future members.
Cancellation of membership means that you will lose all membership entitlements including but not limited to:
- Discounted tickets to our local events
- Access to member-only events
- Access to exclusive offers from our sponsors and partners
- Access to the Sacred Sisterhood Membership site including, but not limited to: Masterclasses, journaling prompts, meditations, Podcasts, member forum and member directory
- The opportunity to belong to a global movement of conscious change makers
- The opportunity to submit your work for publication on one or all of our digital platforms including our website, eNewsletter and social media channels
- The opportunity to apply to speak on stage at one of our local Soul Sister Sessions events
Limited time offers and trial periods
From time to time we may release promotional discounts or incentives that can be redeemed on the website. These are limited, one-time offers and normal membership fees will continue thereafter.
Ownership of content
The content available at the Website and the Services generally consists of (a) content owned by Soul Sister Circle, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade dress and “look and feel” of the Website and content created and/or acquired and owned by Soul Sister Circle (“Soul Sister Circle Content”), (b) content owned by third parties and licensed to Soul Sister Circle for specified uses on the Website and the Services (“Third-Party Content”), and (c) content that may be posted and/or otherwise uploaded to the Website and/or the Services by you (“User Content”). As between you and other Registered Users, however, the content posted by other Registered Users is considered to be “Third-Party Content.” All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as “Site Content.”
Soul Sister Circle does not claim ownership rights in any User Content that you post on the Website or otherwise make available through the Services. Subject to the non-exclusive license contained below (“License to your content”) as between Soul Sister Circle and you, you will retain all intellectual property rights that you may have in any User Content that originates with you.
License to your content
In order to offer you use of our Website and Services pursuant to this Agreement, you are required to grant a license to Soul Sister Circle to use and distribute your User Content. This enables us to permit other Visitors and Members to view and share your User Content, and to display your User Content in other places within the Website. Accordingly, by posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “posting”) any User Content on or through our Website or the Services, you hereby grant to Soul Sister Circle a non-exclusive (meaning you can license the User Content to other parties as well), fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such User Content on and through the Website and/or the Services, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without any obligation of notification, compensation, attribution or consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use your User Content to create commercial products such as books. For purposes of this section, “commercial products” does not include use on the Website and the Services and/or the advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing materials for the Website and the Services in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter invented. If you wish to remove any User Content from the Website and/or the Services, the decision will be made by Soul Sister Circle alone in its sole and absolute discretion, and our decision may depend on the type of User Content, the location and manner of posting, and other factors.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of certain User Content you have posted, but Soul Sister Circle;
- has no obligation to remove any such User Content,
- may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and
- makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such User Content and copies thereof. In any case, a back-up or residual copy of any User Content posted by you may remain on Soul Sister Circle servers after the User Content appears to have been removed from the Website and/or the Services, and Soul Sister Circle retains all rights granted in this section to all such remaining copies.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own all right, title and interest in all User Content posted by you on or through our Website or the Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
- the posting of your User Content on or through the Website and/or the Services does not require the knowledge or consent of any third party and does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
Responsibility for user content
You, and not Soul Sister Circle, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and/or the Services. Soul Sister Circle takes no responsibility and does not control the User Content posted via the Website and/or the Services and, as such, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You acknowledge and agree that, by using the Website and the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Soul Sister Circle be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any user Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website and/or the Services.
Rejection or removal of user content
You acknowledge and agree that Soul Sister Circle may or may not pre-screen User Content posted on our Website, but that Soul Sister Circle shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, and/or remove any User Content or portion thereof that is available via the Website and/or the Services, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to its determination that any such User Content is not appropriate for the Website and/or the Services, or for no reason. Without limiting the foregoing, and by way of example only, Soul Sister Circle shall have the absolute right to remove from the Website and/or the Services any User Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Soul Sister Circle, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the Website and/or the Services by any person, please contact Soul Sister Circle by email at email@example.com.
Soul Sister Circle hereby grants to Members a limited, personal, revocable, non-sublicensable license to display a single copy of the Soul Sister Circle Content and the Third-Party Content located on or available through our Website or Service (excluding any software code therein) solely for your single, personal, non-transferable and non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Website and using the Services during the term of your registration. All such use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and may be terminated by Soul Sister Circle as set forth in this Agreement. Except for User Content posted by you, you may not copy, store, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Site Content for any purpose whatsoever.
Reservation of rights
Soul Sister Circle Content and Third-Party Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Soul Sister Circle and its third-party licensors owns and retains their respective rights, title and interest in and to their respective content subject only to the limited licensed granted to Members as set forth above.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the access to and use of the Website and the Services. By way of example only, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Australia or the country in which you reside, and that restrictions on access to and/or use of some Site Content may apply to users based on their place of domicile, residence and/or use.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use the Websites and/or the Service to post or other transmit User Content that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including User Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property
Soul Sister Circle owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (BEC I don’t know if you have a generic email you would rather have here?) if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Personal use only
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort, without permission is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for marketing purposes.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please email email@example.com with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the Soul Sister Circle website if appropriate.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- Third-party links on our website do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites.
- We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Soul Sister Circle makes every effort to maintain the security of the Soul Sister Circle website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
Soul Sister Circle disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
The Soul Sister Circle website is managed by third-party services; therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
Soul Sister Circle will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
You agree to indemnify and defend Soul Sister Circle from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Queensland, Australia and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within the Queensland, Australia, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soul Sister Circle may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Soul Sister Circle as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
Feedback, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.
Soul Sister Circle is located in Queensland, Australia and this agreement is subject to the governing las of that state.
If you have any issue or complaint arising out of your purchase or further interaction with Soul Sister Circle, both parties, you and us, agree to make a genuine effort to resolve any issues through discussion and negotiation.
If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion, within 14 days, we agree to proceed to mediation with the assistance of an accredited mediator and we agree to share the costs of meditation equally. If we cannot agree on a mediate, we will request a mediator to be appointed by the Queensland Law Society.
Litigation to be considered the last resort and may not be commenced until, in the opinion of the accredited mediator, the potential for negotiation have been exhausted.